Love the pictures of Cohen close up wrapped up in his bath towel! And the ones of Brad holding him that are black & white! Heath has a lot of the same onesies he has! :) The music was great too! Love you all!
I do appreciate the initial nickname :) I think Cohen can have it, I feel so weird when someone calls me that now! Great pics, especially all the black and whites. Crazy how many pics you can take of someone so little...but it just never gets old. And, we certainly don't mind admiring them. Hope you're enjoying time with Mana, and getting settled in to life at home. Can't wait to come and see you!
Sucsh great pictures and Cohen is looking so good! Need to see a picture of Mana and baby! I will need to order some for Cohen's album! Keep them coming!
5 comments:
Love the pictures of Cohen close up wrapped up in his bath towel! And the ones of Brad holding him that are black & white! Heath has a lot of the same onesies he has! :) The music was great too! Love you all!
I do appreciate the initial nickname :) I think Cohen can have it, I feel so weird when someone calls me that now! Great pics, especially all the black and whites. Crazy how many pics you can take of someone so little...but it just never gets old. And, we certainly don't mind admiring them. Hope you're enjoying time with Mana, and getting settled in to life at home. Can't wait to come and see you!
Sucsh great pictures and Cohen is looking so good! Need to see a picture of Mana and baby! I will need to order some for Cohen's album! Keep them coming!
Cohen is so precious and perfect! Love the black and whites. Take tons of pictures!
Hi Brad and Jayne,
These pics are just beautiful. Cohen looks much older than just a week - he has that wise "older man" look. So precious.
We're sooo happy for you both. Jayne, you did good. Isn't it great to have the pregnancy and delivery behind you? Let the good times roll on and on.
We're sending you our love!
Jim and Nancy
Post a Comment