Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby Bump

Here is the progress

Week 12Week 17

8 comments:

Cara S. said...

Lookin' good Jaynie...at week 12, you just look like me on a normal day :)

Anonymous said...

Getting snxious to have that little one make his/her appearance!

You look awesome!

Sweet Home Colorado said...

So fun! We are so excited to meet our new niece or nephew!

Kim said...

Is that a belly band I see? If so... aren't they awesome... and if not... you should get them because they rock. Keeps you out of the maternity pants that probably wouldn't fit anyway because they don't understand small people:)

ANYWAY... off my soap box. You look so good Jayne. Hope you're feeling well. :)

daddybruce said...

No jumping from rooftops this time Jayne. Got to take care of the little one. Can't wait to see you guys!

Cara S. said...

That's funny that you chose that background for your blog. I looked the other day and that was the one I was going to choose! :)

boschkp said...

Pretty amazing! Glad you are doing well. Can't wait to meet the little one

Anonymous said...

Oh Jayne, I think Kim and You need to get together and model your baby bumps together as you both are so cute.

About Me

Husband, Father, Teacher, Coach in Parker Colorado. I teach at Arapahoe High School in Centennial Colorado.