Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Jansen!

Jayne and I are blessed to announce the news of Baby Jansen in June of 2010! We are so thankful to God and grateful for His Blessing!


Here is a picture of the proud parents and Baby J!

6 comments:

Cara S. said...

HOOORAY! This post on your blog and the arrival of Heath on Mark and Abby's blog. I'd call that a good day for the Jansen fam! We love you guys and are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet this little monkey :) Praying for a safe and healthy mom and baby.

Sweet Home Colorado said...

So fun!!! We love the little one already! Can't wait to see you 3 in January!

boschkp said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Thanks so much for calling us personally to share the goods news. Really meant alot. Hope to see you in January!

Denise said...

congrat's. what a stellar year. championship's and now a baby. good job. and best wishes.

Paul said...

We are excited for both of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I guess the blog makes it official. ha ha

About Me

Husband, Father, Teacher, Coach in Parker Colorado. I teach at Arapahoe High School in Centennial Colorado.