Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Puppy.....for a day :)

So Jayne and I have been thinking and talking about a puppy and well we had one for a day. A family from our school was looking to get rid of one of their last puppies and their third grade daughter whom I teach in PE was very persistent with her "Mr. J do want a puppy, it was 2000 now its free" so my dutchness took over and we went and saw him. A JAX we called him jax came home with us. We loved him but....Gave him back a day later bc he would just be in his cage all the time. So we gave him back. I guess its good to do now seeing that we could give him back.
Jax was a Bergamasco Sheep Dog see what he would GROW up to be not so cute:) and a breif video of jax stay with us.

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

Nice...a return policy for dogs. I hope your kids are cute :)

Rachel said...

I had to check this guy out - SO cute. and so sad you couldn't keep him! maybe someday right? miss you guys!

About Me

Husband, Father, Teacher, Coach in Parker Colorado. I teach at Arapahoe High School in Centennial Colorado.