Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Action

Jayne and I have been enjoying our sumer nights in California. Just like in Denver it cools off really nice so night time activities are very possible. Jayne joined a womens indoor/outdoor soccer league with ladies from our church and school when we moved out here. They are back to back champs (no big deal). Jayne played in high school and loves getting back into the games. Summer games are better than winter, yes we have a winter here, it gets cold. Here are some pics of Jayne in action.

the field they play on

Jayne in action. Check out the one where she is taking a girl out! Wes would be proud



I coached girls varsity basketball this year and had a bla
st. We did really well and went to the final four in California. This summer we have a sumer league team and are playing up to say the least. We are division 5 (smallest) playing a D 1 league. Yikes! we are learning a lot about real basketball but it is still fun to be on the court even though we get blown out by 50 sometimes....yea 50

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

Way to go Jayne! I like to see you get "rough"...and Brad, you look like such a slob on the bench :) I'm used to seeing you in a shirt and tie.

Bluffton Blogger said...

Another link...another story...and the family grows closer. Great to see your getting used to Cali life!
SC Blogspot coming soon

About Me

Husband, Father, Teacher, Coach in Parker Colorado. I teach at Arapahoe High School in Centennial Colorado.